In the Clearing Account library, Clearing Brokers, Customer and Trader parties can view all clearing accounts that appear on agreements they are party to. Any account that has ever been added to Docs as part of an agreement will display here.
The Clearing Account library can be found under the "Clearing Account" menu in the Docs system menu bar.
Data in the Clearing Account Library
The Clearing Account library is a view-only library at this time for all parties. Edit functionality for Clearing Brokers will be added at a future point in time, as will the ability to export the data available in the library. For information on when functionality will become available, please see the Upcoming Releases page.
In the Clearing Account library, the following information is displayed:
- Account ID
- Description: In case the same description appears across all agreements where this account appears, the description appears. If there are multiple descriptions on various agreements, the text "Description differs in various agreements" displays.
- Clearing Broker
- # Associated Agreements: Count of agreements in a non-Terminated state where this account appears. The number is hyperlinked. Selecting it will open the Agreement Search page and display all agreements where this account appears.
- NOTE: If the number is 0, the account may either appear on no agreements in the system, or only on terminated agreements.
- Earliest Effective Date: Displays the earliest effective date for the account across agreements.
- Latest Expiration Date: Displays the last expiration date of the account across agreements. If the account appears on at least one agreement where no expiration date has been provided, no date will display.
- Account Type
Users can sort by all columns in the library. Additionally, filters can be applied to the party and account type columns.