Atlantis Upgrading ICE Feeds
- FIA Tech will be replacing our existing trade feed with ICE to include additional information (such as cancel/reversal information).
- As part of the upgrade, ICE is reaching out to exchange members individually regarding a Consent Form to grant FIA Tech access to the Clearing Member’s data in the new feeds. This Consent Form is required to continue brokerage settlement of ICE market trades on Atlantis post the switchover to the new trade feed.
- Consent is required per clearing house and there are separate forms required for the following:
- ICE Futures Europe (IFEU, IFED, IFLX, IFLO, IFLL, NDEX, IMCO, IFAD)
- ICE Futures US (IFUS)
- Please validate that all of your ICE Broker Codes are still active and that you expect new trade activity under each current Broker Code to feed and settle in Atlantis. If there is a member code that isn't included in the new ICE trade feed currently but should be, then your firm should reach out to ICE directly and complete a Consent Form for that broker code. Reach out to Atlantis Support and we can provide you with the contacts at ICE.
- Firms should begin PSIM testing starting with trade date 1-March-2022. The URL to Atlantis PSIM is: https://psim.fia-tech.com/. Most users in Atlantis Production also have a user account in Atlantis PSIM. If you don’t know your PSIM password, you can click “Forgot your password”, and you’ll be emailed a link to self-reset your password. If you’re not able to access PSIM or have questions about the Testing Checklist, then please reach out to Atlantis Support.
- Please see below the ICE T0 Testing Checklist that can be used as a guide to validate the new trade feed and confirm that all trade data appears as expected by your firm. We ask that each firm complete and return the Testing Checklist by 31-March-2022. E-Mail your completed Checklist to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go live date for the new ICE feed will be communicated once testing has been completed by firms. We are targeting a May 1st go live of the new ICE trade feed, but this is dependent on testing and any issues found during testing being resolved by deadline.