Atlantis Upgrading NASDAQ Feeds
NASDAQ Nordic trade data is now being loaded into Atlantis PSIM using EOD exchange feeds. To ensure all NASDAQ trades are now loading as expected we require your firms review and approval. Please see attached checklist that can be used to validate the new NASDAQ PSIM trade feed as of trade date 1-July-2022. For firm’s that have not completed checklist we require your feedback by 17-Aug-2022 as we are targeting to go live with the new feed in PROD on 1-Sept-2022.
PSIM testing view URL:
NASDAQ Trade Feed Onboarding for Atlantis
- NASDAQ Nordic Exchanges (NASNO = XICE, XCSE & XHEL; XSTO; NORX)
- In the Atlantis Summary Screen the trades will be reflected as ExchangeCode=NASNO. In the detail extracts (Summary, Download Details) and any reporting/daily files MIC codes will be reflected as XSTO & NORX only
- PSIM NASDAQ trade submission should continue to cease in order to avoid duplication of trade data
- eRecs has stopped submitting Nasdaq trades on behalf of firms to PSIM since May 18th
- Firms doing trade submission via direct (internal) systems should continue to refrain from submitting Nasdaq trades to PSIM
- PROD NASDAQ trade submission will need to cease in PROD once testing has been completed & a Nasdaq PROD go-live date (Target 1-Sept-2022) has been finalized
- For firms submitting trades via direct (internal) systems, you will need to work with your internal tech teams to stop any trade submissions for this exchange and its underlying markets in your CBTS/EBTS trade submissions to avoid duplicate trade records in Atlantis.
- For firms submitting trades via eRecs, removing NASNO from the trade submission will be managed by FIA Tech’s eRecs Support team.
- Upon conclusion of firm testing period in PSIM, FIAT will make an announcement prior to going live with the new feed in Atlantis PROD.