Erecs prevents Automated Action on any trade that has an open break on it, specifically Auto-Affirm and Auto- Approval.
Erecs will add a Break Indicator to the “Ind” column which identifies an open Break on a Trade.
Zero Fee Break
eRecs will not Auto-Affirm or Auto- Approve Atlantis trades where an Internal trade within the match group has a zero fee, even where there is an Exact Match. The internal trades are marked with a break in the Ind column (circled in the below screenshot).
The indicator for Zero Fee breaks prevents Exact Matches from being Match Approved (highlighted in yellow in the below screenshot) in daily processing. Erecs will only Match Approve a match group where there is an Exact Match and no open breaks. The Match Approve will trigger the
To Match Approve these trades, which will also trigger the Affirm/ Approve, the user will need to close these Open Breaks.
To close Zero Fee breaks, perform the below steps:
- Select the trade with a break, click on Tools, select Breaks (F10).
- In the Edit Break Query window, you will see the break details, click on ‘Close Break’.
- Once the break is closed the indicator will be removed from the internal trade line.
Now that the break indicator is removed from the trade line, the trade is eligible to automatically be Match Approved in the following EOD process. User also has the option to manually select the check box in the ‘Match Appr’ column and Save changes. This will Affirm or Approve the trades.
Billed Entity Break
Billed Entity Breaks will also prevent eRecs from Match Approving Exact match groups, which triggers the Auto-Affirm. The Ind column will display a small purple B (circled in the screenshot below).
These breaks occur on Receivable trades only, where the Gemini GiveUp Reference is not mapped to a Legal Entity.
To Match Approve and Auto-Affirm these trades, the eRecs Gemini Give-up Reference needs to be mapped to a Legal Entity.
These 2 options will map the Gemini Give-up Reference. Once the Gemini Give-up Reference is mapped the billed entity break indicator will be removed from the trade line in the following EOD, at that point the system will automatically be Match Approved and Auto-Affirm trades.
The Error Log records all the instances of unmapped Gemini GiveUp References. Managing and mapping these breaks can also be managed in the Error Log. The Error Log screen is found under the Administration tab.
Once in the Error Log screen, users will need to apply the following filters and review:
- Date: The date range is associated with the trade file load date which contained the errors.
- Error Class: Error class should be filtered on “Attention”. Once this is selected, the Error Type will populate type of Attention class errors for given date range.
To correct these errors, select the error line, then select “View Error Detail”.
Select the correct Billed Entity from the drop-down menu on the right under Solution.
Once the Billed entity is selected, check the box under ‘Address’. Then select Fix.
User can also map these billed entity breaks in Administration- Give Up Reference Remap screen.
The Give Up Reference Remap screen is found under the Administration tab.
- Enter the Gemini GiveUp Reference in the search bar. User should select Include unmapped give up reference.
- Finding the Gemini GiveUp Reference- Select the internal trade with the billed entity break indicator from the Recon screen. Then select the Tools drop down menu and select Details. In the trade detail window that opens, reference the Gemini GiveUp Ref field.
- The table will populate the Gemini GiveUp Reference with Billed Entity Legal Name blank.
- Select the line and select Next.
- Then choose a Legal Entity from the table, check the choice box, and select Finish.