Erecs firms have 2 options for loading their client file (internal trade file).
The client file can be sent via SFTP or uploaded to the firm’s Rpts page. Once the file is transferred or uploaded to eRecs it will be available in the Client Data File folder in the Rpts Page. Any files in this folder will be picked up for processing when the firm’s EOD begins.
The client file must be in the eRecs file format and follow the file naming format specific to your firm.
It is important to remember that trade files with the same file name will override/ replace each other. The max file size is 2G. Files can be uploaded at any time and will be picked up for processing in the following EOD process.
Users should follow the steps below to load a client file in the Reports Portal:
- Log into Reports Portal - https://erecs.fia-tech.com/Rpts
- Select the Submit- Client Data File Folder
- There is a Readme.txt in this folder which will have specific details for your firm on file name format that can be used for reference
- Select the Upload button in the Menu bar, the client file should be loaded to this folder
- In the upload pop-up screen, browse for the csv file then select Upload
- Once successfully uploaded the file will be visible in the Client Data File folder
- The file will be picked up and processed in the following EOD being that it has the accepted file name and format. All validation errors will be sent out in email BAU.