If Participants are missing Atlantis eligible trades in Atlantis, FIA Tech can assist with uploading the data into the system manually. This article outlines what information Participants need to provide to FIA Tech and how to fill out the Manual Trade Upload Template.
- Participant should perform checks in Atlantis to ensure trades are not found under any other Participant, trade date, counterparty eligibility for Atlantis settlement, etc.
- An approval email from each counterparty needs to be submitted by the Participant to Atlantis Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Participant also needs to submit a Manual Trade Upload Template with the trade details to be loaded. (Template linked at the bottom of article)
- FIA Tech will process the upload request and confirm once complete (please allow up to 2 weeks for processing)
- Both Participants can action trades in Atlantis once the upload is complete
How to Fill Out the Manual Trade Upload Template
Required fields on the form are as follows:
Business Line Code - Always "LDEB"
Fee Calc Requested - Always "Y"
Fee Type Code - Always "ExecutionBrokerage"
Is Reversal Offset - Always "N"
Source Participant Code - Participant Code of submitting firm
Trade Date - YYYY-MM-DD
MIC - Exchange MIC Code
Executing Participant Code - Atlantis Participant Executing Participant Code
Clearing Participant Code - Atlantis Participant Clearing Participant Code
Clearing Account - Please remove any special characters from this field prior to adding (including spaces)
Exchange Product Code - Exchange product clearing code
Buy Or Sell Code - "Buy" or "Sell" ONLY
Instrument Type Code - "Future" or "Option" ONLY
Future Contract Year - YYYY
Future Contract Month - MM
Quantity - Trade Quantity
Price - Trade Price
Required for Options only -
Option Expiration Date - YYYY-MM-DD
Put Or Call Code - "Call" or "Put"
All other fields on the form are optional