In the clearing account library, the suggested agreement functionality identifies and indicates agreements on which a clearing account may be missing. While this functionality is mainly for the benefit of Clearing Broker parties and they are the only party that can action on it, the information is also visible to non-Clearing Broker parties with Clearing Account Library access (i.e. Customer and Trader parties).
Identification of Agreements
Agreements are identified as ones where a clearing account can be added if:
- The agreement is in Composition or Executed. Only these states are included to ensure that the addition of the account does not trigger re-approval of the workstream.
- The same Clearing Broker and Customer/Trader appears on the agreement as is listed on the account
- The account is not already present on a non-Terminated agreement of the same type with the exact same parties
Using the Suggested Agreements Functionality to Add Accounts
Clicking the hyperlinked number will display the suggested agreements within the agreement search. Selecting the “plus” symbol will open up the “Associate accounts to agreements” modal window. Within this modal, you can choose three actions:
- Add to All agreements – This will add the account to all suggested agreements
- Choose agreements from the Suggested Agreements list – You can choose to only add the account to some of the suggested agreements
- Input agreements manually – Agreements can be added by agreement ID. Note that the account can only be added to agreements with the same Clearing Broker and Customer/Trader as listed on the account
Once some agreements have been selected, hitting “Save” will add the account to the chosen agreements. A confirmation modal will indicate if the account has been successfully added to the chosen agreements. A report can be downloaded indicating the exact result for each of the selected agreements.