The FCR Document consists of all the details representing a relationship between the parties on the Document.
- Document Status: current status/ state of FCR Document
- Initiation: Creator of the Document defines the relationship by selecting parties
- Composition: Document details are being added to the workstreams by the Creator
- Internal Review: All workstreams are ready, document is pending Approval from Creator
- Counterparty Review: Document is pending Approval from Counterparty to move to Published state. If Counterparty rejects, the document moves back to Composition.
- Published: Document is approved by both Parties
- Archived: Document has been archived
- Document ID: unique ID associated with FCR Document
- Document Type: Differentiates whether Document is Client (Futures- Client managed rates) or Broker (Futures- Broker managed rates) initiated
- Download: Excel or PDF Document download
- Broker: Party acting as Broker on Document
- Client: Party acting as Client on Document
- Initiated On
- Last Modified On
- Effective Date
- Archived Date
- MEMO: Sales contact information and disclaimer outlining terms and conditions for use of Document
- RATE SCHEDULES: Rate Schedule Files attached to the Document
- UNDERLYING GIVE-UP AGREEMENTS: Give- Up Agreements available for Rate Sync based on Document parties
- Clearing: Not populated at this time
- Executing: Give-up agreements between the Document’s Broker Party (acting as the Executing Broker) and the Client Party. These GUAs are eligible for Rate Sync functionality.
- COMMENTS/HISTORY: Comments and Document History
Article is closed for comments.