FCR is available within the Docs application in FIA Tech's Accelerate platform.
The information below shows users how to -
FCR is accessed through Docs within FIA Tech’s Accelerate platform. To access data available within FCR:
- Sign into Accelerate
- Select the Docs application link in the top banner of the screen
- The Search screen will open by default. This screen is used to search for Documents.
- The GUA tab opens for users who also have access to Docs GUA access
- The FCS tab will contain search options for FCR Documents
- Initiate: Initiate new Documents
- Search: Document search screen allowing users to open and review documents
Products & Rates Menu
- Rate Schedule Library: Browse or search for available Rate Schedules or build/ upload new Rate Schedules. The Rate Schedule template is available for download here as well.
- The library will open with Give Up Schedules for users who also have Docs GUA access. The Fees & Commissions tab should be selected to view FCS schedules.
- Products: Product reference data can be found here. A library of Exchanges, Product Groups, Products, Names, types, currencies, etc. can be viewed in this screen or downloaded in an Export.
- Exchange Membership: Exchange membership and membership names/ types are available in the Exchange Membership table. This reference data is considered in calculation of Exchange Fees.
Users & Parties Menu
- Directory: Search directory for user’s, associated parties, and contact details
- Manage Parties: Search Parties and manage Party permissions
- Manage Users: Search users, add new users and manage user permissions