If you have forgotten your FIA Tech User Hub password, use the Forgot your password? link on the FIA Tech User Hub shown in Figure 5 to access the password recovery function.
- Click on the link to be directed to the Forgot Password screen as shown in Figure 6.
- Enter your User Name or Email address in the User Name
- Enter the CAPTCHA text shown in the graphic.
- Click on the Continue button to execute your password recovery request.
After clicking on the Continue button, you will receive a confirmation of your request and be referred to your email for further instructions. See Figure 7.
- Click on the link provided in the email message to create a new password as shown in Figure 8.
NOTE: The link in the email message invalid after 2 hours. Be sure to respond to the message by clicking on the link and creating a new password within 2 hours after you receive the message.
- Enter your new password in the form provided.
- Click Save to save your new password. See Figure 9.
After saving your new password, you will be directed to the Login screen shown in Figure 10 and see a confirmation message stating that your password was successfully changed.
- Use your new password to log in to the FIA Tech User Hub.