The Agreement Search page is accessed via the “Search Agreements” drop-down in the “Agreements” tab. There are a number of search criteria available, including Agreement Details, Party Details, Dates, Accounts, and Rate Schedule.
Docs users can search using Party Details.
The “Any Party Role” allows users to search across all available Party Roles within Docs. Or, the user is able to specify one of the main party roles within Docs: Customer, Trader, Clearing Broker, and Executing Broker.
- Any Party Role – allows users to search across all available Party Roles within Docs.
- Customer – searches the Customer Name across all agreements
- Trader – searches the Trader Name across all agreements
- Clearing Broker – searches the Clearing Broker Name across all agreements
- Executing Broker – searches the Executing Broker Name across all agreements
Clicking the Add Another link will add a new row with all additional Party Roles presented in a drop-down.
Once selected, the additional role will display, and the user can search the specified party role across all agreements.
Once displayed, the individual agreements can be accessed by clicking the hyperlinked “Agreement ID” field. The Search Results can be accessed by clicking the “Download Search Results (CSV)” button. This will either include the full list of agreements for that party if no filters were selected, or a filtered list according to designated criteria.
Please sign in to leave a comment.