The initial Docs Administrator ("Admin") for a firm is designated on the Docs Adherence Agreement and set up by FIA Tech when a party is newly onboarded. The initial admin is given 'Party Admin' and 'Agreement Viewer' permissions, and will need to add any additional permissions and e-mail settings as necessary.
Subsequent Admins can be added and permissioned by other Admins, or through receipt of an updated, wet signed, physical copy of a Docs Adherence Agreement if the initial/main Admin is no longer with the firm, or no longer uses Docs.
Because the administrative detail handled by Docs Admins is often time sensitive (particularly Visibility Requests and unlocking user accounts), firms are encouraged to have at least two (2) Administrators permissioned at all times so that Admin actions may be completed if a given Admin is not available or has left the firm.
Docs Admins are responsible for the following items within the system:
- Adding any additional Docs Permissions and E-mail Settings needed for themselves upon initial set-up. - Adding New Users and/or Permissions in Docs and Managing User Notifications in Docs
- Adding new users and assigning Permissions and E-mail Settings (Including those for additional Admins). - See articles listed above.
- Completing Visibility Requests. - Party Not Found/Visibility Requests
- Managing Agreement Contacts in Docs
- Managing Agreement Preferences and Agreement Billing Details.
- Unlocking user accounts. - Accelerate - User Security Questions (End of article)